Click the PIC to sign up!
• Deep breathing
• Yoga or a Yoga Pose – My favorite is Forward Fold
• Focused Attention – Putting together a puzzle, coloring books, or whatever your hobby may be.
• Release resistance
• Release muscle tension – imagine this visually as you stretch your body
• Live in the now, in the present moment
• Develop your awareness – So you know when your out of center and can take steps to get back to center
• Tadasana – Mountain Pose – Stand up straight but not rigid with your arms to your side. Plant your feet firmly on the ground and stand tall, imagine the top of your head touching heaven and your feet being firmly rooted in the Earth.
• Place your feet on the ground. Move your awareness to the bottom of your feet. Notice all of the sensations there.
• Get on the floor and stretch your whole body out, let out a huge sigh and let all of the tension out in your exhale
• Spinal Twists – You are a sponge wring out the stress!
Email me at email@example.com for a free 30 minute session for the first 4 people to email me…starting now!
Availability on Saturday mornings in January!!
Email now! Limited time offer!!
Did you ever think you HAD to be something? To fit the bill of an ideal?
I always felt it necessary to be blonde. As if it gave me something a little extra special. And I could always use it justify victimhood. “I don’t get respect because I am a short blonde woman.”
Well I have no excuse now. I dyed it red. Will I get respect?
The truth is; respect is not garnered by hair color. I may get a superficial judgment at first glance, but when I open up my mouth and speak from my heart, that will be the true measure of who I am.
I do not know if I will ever go back to blonde. I thought it kept me young, kept me attractive, kept me valuable, kept me valid.
The truth is that I define my own value in the world. I deem myself to be of high value. I honor and respect myself, therefore others will respect me. And I choose to show up with confidence, no matter what color is emanating from my skull cap.
Is there something you do that may be holding you back? Are you trying to live up to an ideal that just doesn’t “fit” you or work for you anymore? Do some soul searching. Are you trying to be something you are not, or something that doesn’t resonate with you anymore?
Take that leap. Dye your hair. Run that 5k. Do something for yourself, not for anybody else.
I’d like to share a mantra with you that was shared to me by a fellow life coach.
“I am beautiful, created by God and perfect in his eyes.”
Do you practice Mantras? I suggest only practicing mantras that invoke a feeling in you. If you don’t resonate with the words you are repeating, don’t choose it!
From Wiki: The Sanskrit word mantra- consists of the root man- “to think” and the suffix -tra, designating tools or r instruments, hence a literal translation would be “instrument of thought”
The Chinese translation is zhenyan 眞言, 真言, literally “true words”
I love that, “TRUE WORDS”
I had a recent experience where I was personally life coached by God. Meaning through a trial and tribulation, I see that these challenges were given to me in order to strengthen me. God gives you what you can handle so he can build you up. Can you recognize when the grand designer has chosen you and trained you to become a stronger person? You are that important. You do matter. Your challenges are your greatest opportunities for improvement. Do you see areas in your life where there is a grand design? Did something happen to you that you thought was “bad” and then it turned out that it was for your greater good and made you stronger and more resilient?
How have challenging experiences in your life caused you to grow and become your best you?
The mantras that we choose for ourselves help reinforce what we want and what we believe ourselves to be. Choose a statement that makes your soul sing. I suggest saying your mantra 30 times in a mirror. If you need help coming up with one, email me. 🙂
I’m starting a Keto diet plan today.
Starting with my Keto Coffee to jump start my fat burning.
I’m getting my second shipment today and if anyone wants to try this let me know today! PM me. It completely suppressed my appetite. And I am ready to kick start some major fat loss. Let’s do this together!
That is my pinky.